RTA’s Process Raman Analyzer (RamanPro) is rack-mountable or free-standing, research-grade FT-Raman spectrometer. The unit incorporates designs to allow for operation in a variety of settings from the laboratory to process and production environments.
The standard system design incorporates an excitation laser emitting at 1064 nm to offer the highest level of fluorescence avoidance for the greatest flexibility in sampling.
Each unit operates using a rugged and extremely precise interferometer that ensures constant spectral resolution throughout the spectrum and precise wavelength assignment of detected peaks. Both of these features are key elements to ensure that spectral library matching is accurate and reproducible.
Sampling of liquid or solid samples is accomplished via use of a flexible fiber optic probe. This probe can be adapted to handle a wide variety of sample formats from process integration access points to laboratory sampling vials, capillary tubes, etc. A straight-forward and user customizable software interface (RTA’s innovative FTR/Raman Vista suite) provides ease of operation and the flexibility to adapt to varied needs based upon the operator’s specific requirements.
RTA’s Process Raman Analyzer Advantages:
- No sample preparation required
- Virtually no fluorescence interference
- Multi-component, quantitative analysis fully-supported
- Stable, reproducible, x-axis values (0.1 cm-1) ensure accurate spectral subtractions and library search results
- Long-term intensity stability means reliable quantitation
- Process integration through fiber optics or NeSSI interface fully-supported.
- Space-saving design and portability provides flexibility
- Unique-rugged design provides a platform with ambient temperature and vibration insensitivity along with shock resistance for reliable use in harsher environments.
- Biopharmaceutical: reaction end-point determination
- Chemical: reactant/product monitoring
- Environmental: underground storage tanks
- Petrochemical: fuel blending
- Pharmaceutical: raw material ID & product QC/QA
- Polymer: polymer cure monitoring
- R&D: reaction kinetics
- …and more
Contact Sales for more information.